Become a Fellow (International Track)
Now more than ever, our world needs young leaders who are willing to learn from others, discuss social issues honestly and seek culturally appropriate ways to address issues of systematic injustice. The International Track offers the opportunity for fellows to discuss current world issues as a cohort and serve in a new context, allowing them to put their education and faith into practice.
Learn more about the program.
Begin an intentional discernment process using this tool to learn more about how the program’s core values impact a call to mission.
Use this resource to collect and prepare the materials needed to complete the application.
Where can a fellow serve?
Fellows serving in the International Track are assigned to a placement outside their homd country. Fellows may indicate areas of interest in their application, but the final determination on where a fellow is placed is based on the needs of the placement site and how these needs match the skills of a fellow.
Fellows are invited to serve in placements with our partnering organizations in Central and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Fellows have specialized job descriptions based on the needs of their host community and placement site. Fellows seek to combat systematic injustice by working with partners who address issues such as:
- Food sustainability/agriculture
- Worker’s rights
- Health access
- Housing security
- Children/youth engagement
Who can apply?
Fellows in the International Track are:
- Young adults between the ages of 20 to 30 in the year that service begins
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Able to communicate in English at a conversational proficiency level
- Committed to two years of service
- Willing to live and serve in solidarity with others
- Dedicated to addressing the root causes of injustice
- Called to put their Christian faith into action
Note: You must be between the ages of 20 and 30 by Dec. 31 of the year when service begins.
Hosting an International Global Mission Fellow
Are you interested in hosting a fellow?
Start the conversation by accessing our placement site application.